Test engineer community challenge.

So last year 2019 around Spring/summertime, I got a bee in my bonnet about the MOT. The Ministry of Test is a cool community of testers. My "cause" or mission, was being unable to make it to the local chapter meetups https://www.meetup.com/Ministry-of-Testing-Cambridge . Mainly because work did not allow. So I started getting more active online, slightly. I got myself a cool MOT tee.
And then kinda kept trying to find time in a busy day, to learn how to test better, and to stay ahead in my job.
Then I hit a rough patch, mid summer in 2019. I quit my job, found something that was more healthy and started building again. It's not easy as you get older, and I guess you deal with your rough patches in your own way. In December I decided to take it very easy in real life, scale it all back. But enough about me, this is about software testing. I'm just the context, the bread around the filling of this sandwich.

MOT have free to attend webinars that get recorded, you can watch these recordings if you subscribe. Joining at the time is cool though, because you do get to ask questions most of the time. Subscribing is quite dear, but very good for you if you are serious and have the time to get deeper into a really great community. You get access also, to some great video training.

Link up here : https://www.ministryoftesting.com/ to get started, and once you are signed up to events and so on, finally head down to the club : https://club.ministryoftesting.com/

Comments