- * BitsBox my fave, a small catalog suppplier,cheap postage, immediate delivery
- * Oomlout great for Arduino bits
- Quasar electronics they have kits
- * Rapid Online good selection, huge catalog which also includes hardware and stationary.
- Maplin Their catalog is a bit stale.
- Sparkfun also for Arduino users, (in the USA supplier in uk someday)?
- Coolcomponents Arduino and robotics parts
- * RSH Electronics Small catalog but with good prices and some bargains
- HobbyTronics Another small-catalog supplier - cheap and cheery
- Spiratronics Another small-catalog, very cheap!
- Farnell perhaps not that easy to use, they are good if you want to spend a lot more than just £40
Testing Thinking, Anyone?
26 minutes ago