Crazy shower design

At the moment I have 4 people using an electric showe, that comes to probably 10pence each person, per day, which averages to 3 showers x10 after 3 days, you look at 5 quid in heating. So I have an idea, will update on whether this really ends up working or not.
I have removed all electric cables from this diagram, as well as the heat sources (solar and wood fired) that heat the main boiler.
Looks crazy, but as far I can see nobody in the UK builds this kind of setup, even though the parts are freely available and apparently on their own, quite commonplace. So a bit of a mystery to me.

If, and if this works well, then I have more ideas for modifying the other parts of the system. but that's for another day.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment