Graphic Novel games

A new (to me at least) genre of games has found it's way into my life, the graphic novel. And not just any storytelling, good storytelling, either deep or humourous and sometimes a bit of both. Always thought provoking, are what make it into my list of must plays when you want to just be with yourself. Here are a couple I have come across, please check them out, and have a peek at the creators as well for more of the same genre if you are not satisfied with my picks.

First up is Bastion from Supergiant Games.



My next selection (most recently played) is To the Moon by FreeBird Games, and yes they do have a freebee or so.


N
 Moving along to, Dear Esther by thechineeseroom. This one is probably the most dark and broody, but definitely sitting up there in terms of quality.

Finally for now is Trauma . Probably the first game in this storytelling ala graphic novels line that I ever played, it is also available in a free version in your web-browser. Trauma is developed by Krystian Majewski


Hope you all enjoy. And no, these games are available through publishers other than Steam as well.

Comments