15w x2 amplifier built

So far it does not have a case to go in, I have installed it in a biscuit tin. Which has been a good exercise since it has let me work out the dimensions better by practical layout of the parts in an enclosure. It's always hard to judge how much clearance for things will look neat inside a box, and how crowded the rear will look with all the connections.
I'm looking for this box or similar as a minimum size:
http://www.rapidonline.com/Tools-Equipment/Instrument-Case-250x180x75-abs-Panel-30-3897



My biscuit tin is 230x230, and 80mm deep, which is too deep, but made it easy to set everything into the front and back by drilling and cutting with a craft-knife.


Although I just found this item on ebay, for a lot less, and it's the right color. Will have to think it over.

Comments